Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

India Nights-Written April 10th

I’m here tonight, five stories above the world
Here to find, what I’ve been looking for
The blazing sun sets and fades
Signing off from yet another day
And my heart it sighs

In the sky, stars begin to twirl
The city lights they smile and shine
Waking up as if to say
Hey India burn the night away
Everything has come to life

Pre Chorus-
And here I stand, alone again
Just me above the world
This is my cry, this is my song
That you’d be near me all along

Chorus-
Lord, meet me here, on this roof tonight
Lord, move my soul; tell me that I’m fine
Beneath these stars I find my heart
And it longs to worship you
Oh how it longs to worship you

Here am I, five stories above the world
Come to find, new pleasure with the Lord
I felt your breath and touch
Moved again by your endless love
Telling me again I’m alright

Chorus-
The Lord met me here, on the roof tonight
The Lord he moved my soul, and told me that I’m fine
Beneath the stars he broke my heart
Worshiping him was all I could do
Oh worshiping him was all I could do

Benjamin-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home