Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hoenymoon brought to you by:

The Future of Forestry: Was really fun rocking out and worshiping to these guys while driving though the Avenue of the Giants (Redwoods). I recommend them. A cross between Snow Patrol and Angels & Airwaves after meeting Christ.



Jon Foreman: If you didn't know this already, Jon the lead singer of Switchfoot has a few solo EP's out. The first is called Fall and the second is Winter. Go check it out, they will rock you. And most importantly most of the songs are straight from the Scriptures.


many songs and albums were spun on this trip. many laughs were had. many miles were logged. Throughout it all I was thankful for God and everything He has given to me and for my Wonderful wife.

In all we spent less than $250 on gas the entire trip. To me that is pretty sweet!

I leave you with the Elk we saw on our drive up the coast on our way home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home