Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Friday, February 23, 2007

The Grover Song


(Monster in the Mirror)

Saw a monster in the mirror
When I woke up today
A monster in the mirror
Though I did not run away

I did not shed a tear
Or hide beneath my bed
Though the monster looked at me
And this is what he said:

He said, "Wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba, woo, woo, woo."
Wubba wubba wubba and a doodly do.
He sang, "Wubba, wubba, wubba" so I sang it too
Do not wubba me or I will wubba you
Do not wubba me or I will wubba you

Told the monster in the mirror,
"No, I am not scared"
Then I smiled at him and thanked him
For the song that we had shared

Well, the monster thanked me, too
He smiled right back and then
The monster in the mirror
Sang his song again

He said, "Wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba, woo, woo, woo."
Wubba wubba wubba and a doodly do.
He sang, "Wubba, wubba, wubba" so I sang it too.
Do not wubba me or I will wubba you.
Do not wubba me or I will wubba you.

If your mirror has a monster in it
Do not shout
This kind of situation
Does not call for freaking out

And do nothing that you would not
Like to see him do
For that monster in the mirror
He just might be you

Singing wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba, woo, woo, woo
Wubba wubba wubba and a doodly do.
Wubba, wubba, wubba, you can join in, too
Yes, if you wubba me then I will wubba you
If you wubba me then I will wubba you.

Going wubba, wubba, wubba, is the thing to do
Every time you wubba us we'll wubba you

We wubba you

Here is a link to the song


2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

We have this on DVD....it's one of the boys' faves.

3:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can attest to the fact that Jennifer does in fact have this song on DVD, although I haven't watched it for some time with the boys. But thanks for getting the song stuck in my head Ben . . . thanks alot!

1:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home