Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Sunday, March 18, 2007

The NCAA tournament

I love this time of year. Not because of the sun. Or the trees actually starting to look beautiful and all blossomy or the fact that I get to ride a riding lawnmower all over the Village site. I love this time of year because of all the basketball that is played. No, not Blazer ball (I still believe), but college ball. The tournament is almost half over now and amazingly the Oregon Ducks are still in it. I actually have them taking it all three of my brackets.

This year there has been some good ball played. The fun thing is that not to many upsets have happened to this point. Unless you count the overrated Duke getting ousted an upset.

I look forward to Thursday and Fridays ball games.

Go Ducks!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

as long as they don't go against a really big team or have an awful shooting game, they really could take it. i am rooting along w/you!

11:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home