Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sprinklers


Today I wished I was five again and could take all my clothes of and run around in my Batman underwear while frolicking and jumping through the sprinkler in my front yard.

Today instead, I watered all the flower beds, grass areas, and such around Village. There were a few moments that I purposely got a little spray here and there.

Oh, the joy of sprinklers! Especially on a day like today.

I also daydreamed a little bit about a time when I was in Kazakhstan and my family was wandering around downtown Almaty and we were near some political building and there was this goofy dog playing in the sprinklers; barking and trying to bite the water spraying him. I will never forget that odd and yet very funny moment that happened all the way across the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Sanders said...

You wear batman underwear?

8:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home