Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Friday, September 22, 2006

New holiday

this is a benism at its best.

I was in the car with my mom and girlfriend Amber the other night. We were driving up to Hood River to where my dad was staying. I was trying to convince my mom that they should go to the David Wilcox concert in January. She said they had no money to go. So I said I would pay somehow. I would make it a holiday for them.

The holiday is "MOFA"

It is a day (January16th) where mothers and fathers are shown appreciation for who and what they are. It is also a take your parents to an amazing concert day.

Let me know if this day works for all of you out there. Is this a good time for the "MOFA" day???


Tell your friends about MOFA it will be big!

Coffee mugs and greeting cards coming soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

We have our very own holiday in my family too...actually it's an addition to a special day. On everyone's birthday, we celebrate FDOF (Full Day of Fun). The birthday person gets to pick everything we do that day from where we eat breakfast all the way until dinner. You should try it...it's fun.

5:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah . . . I don't know if I would call it that if I were you . . . .

10:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home