Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, September 18, 2006

We will not forget you

Woke up dreaming of a special place
Where the sunrise warms up your face
In a town where they all know your name
When out walking, they all smile and wave

I'm remembering a village not so far
For simple reasons it's captured my heart
Though you can't get there by driving in your car
You'll need a passport, but not your credit cards

When I hopped off the ferry to the shore
You greeted me like no one had before
Nothing could prepare me, for what was in store
You said "Welcome home, I've never meant it more."

Klemtu oh Klemtu I will not forget
Klemtu oh Klemtu we can not forget
All the memories and moments that we had
All our happy times, even ones so sad

Like second pond, basketball, fishing and the crabs
Two hour boat rides, dock jumping, and crafts
Mafia, 90 pounders, stories, and smores
Kids Club, camping, canoes, and jokes galore
Just Be, and that good o'le FTB
These are the things I loved the most
And I will remember them further down the coast

Klemtu oh Klemtu I will not forget
Klemtu oh Klemtu we can not forget

Klemtu oh Klemtu now we must leave
But I hope you know that you go with me
I will always have these fond memories
And I hope to see you again, my Klemtu family
You are in my dreams, my thoughts, and my prayers
I hope to see you all again next year

Klemtu oh Klemtu I will not forget
That night when you said
"Love you guys" in the tent
I'm pretty sure that is why I was sent
So I thank you for the money that you spent
And all the prayers that you faithfully said
Cause Klemtu and I will not forget
No, Klemtu and I will not forget

Klemtu oh Klemtu I will not forget you 3x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home