Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Purest Place

By:Nathan and Chirsty Nockels

Paint me with Your purity
That I'd attract Your majesty
When others boast in fame and gold
The purest place is where I'll go

Chorus:
The purest place I will draw near
Do what it takes to keep me here
In the center of Your heart
The purest place is where You are

It's not with masses, not with kings
Not in these songs, or offerings
Not in this life, or what it brings
The purest place is You my King

Chorus

Bridge:
If there's such thing as too beautiful
If there's such things as too wonderful
If there's such thing as too marvelous
Jesus it's You, Jesus it's You

Chorus

It's You my King,
It's You my King
The purest place, is You my King

This is where I can only hope to be right now. I want to be in the purest place. I want my life to be seeking that place. I want to be at the center of My God's heart. This is also how I want my relationship with my family, friends, and most recently girlfriend to be.

Will you hold me accountable to this? Will you walk into this with me? Will you ourself long, for the purest place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home