Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Leann

I read an email,
That humbled me today
Telling me,
A good friend had passed away
So I bowed my head,
Began to pray
Oh dear Lord,
I don't know what to say
Mumbled some words,
For a mans broken heart
Whose world had just been,
Torn apart

And I cried, and the tears filled my eyes

It's so hard, to say goodbye
Like we did with our friend tonight
We will miss you, we will cry
But we'll remember your extrodiary life

I wish you well, I hope your fine
I say farewell oh friend of mine 2x

I will keep my eyes on the sky
You never know, when it's your time

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

sorry dude. life throws shit at us all the time. be glad you have something to get you through it.

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home