Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wondering

I think my favorite thing about us
Is that your always on my mind
I am thinking of some memory
Or some question to ask of you
At times I feel more adequately pathetic
Than completely put together
Thats just my insecurities talking out loud
We all have worries and fears
Mine just seem to scream a littler louder than most
I am always dreaming of what may come
And come what may, I know nothing of at all
I know I like your warmth
I know I like your smile
I know I like your heart
And I know I like your mysterious ways
But I want you to know
I am not looking for a pretty princess
Even though I will treat you like one
I will not have lots of money
I will not think like the rest of the world
I will not let anyone harm you
And I will not let go of your hand
I hold no fancy keys to hearts or homes
My life is not made up of physical dreams of wealth
But dreams to share this passion with the world
I have no reason to believe that this will last
But I do believe it will however
The only hope I have in us
Is put completely in being committed to Him
I know He will be our foundation
I know He will stand by our side
I know He will guide us in our lives
And I know that without Him we cannot survive
I want purity and I know at times I lack it
I pray for righteousness and holiness
But I am sure I will fail and fall broken
I know I cannot call timeout and puase this
There is no walking away and banking on Tivo to record this
I will not run away
I will not fade away
I will not leave you alone
And I will not let you escape my mind

This is us. This is now. This is beautiful...
This is life with you.

2 Comments:

Blogger sajini said...

You like to keep your readers guessing, I suppose? Is this a poem to your beau? :)

2:37 PM

 
Blogger Benjamin said...

It was me thinking out loud. About Her and I.

1:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home