Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

She's the one!

She is the one
There could be no other
No, not one
Cuz she is the one for me!

The one that I will spend the rest of my life with.
The one that I will come home to after a long days work.
The one that I will sing to when she is blue or happy.
The one that I will do anything for, no matter what.
The one that changed my life the day I met her.
The one that still causes me to go WOW! everytime I see her!
The one that I want!
The one that I dream of.
The one that will hold my hand and heart til the end of time
The one who will walk through this life with me.
The one who dance this dance of faith and mystery with me.
The one that I love.
The one that I will bend over backwords for.
The one that causes me to jumble my words in so many different ways.
The one who makes me smile even when I am cheesed!
The one I never want to be away from.
The one that I need.
The one who completes me in every way possible here on earth.
The one who is good for me.
The one who balances me out in the end.
The one who gives me wake up calls.
The one who I Miss.
The one that captured the breath in my lungs.
The one who I am crazy about.

THE ONE!!!

I proposed on Sunday. If you wish to hear how it was done...Amber has a good post about it on her blog. It was one of the most amazing nights of my life. One that I will never forget. I am so excited to begin this next chapter in my life. I thank God that he has placed Amber in my life. And I am grateful that we will get to walk through the rest of this earthly life together.

Thanks for the encouragement and prayers and help and so much more. You are all so amazing! Please continue these things as Amber and I begin the next phase of our lives together.

Thanks for reading.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Ben (and Amber too),
Warm congratulations from all of us here in India! We are very excited for you both.

Every bessing,
Kevin, for us all

3:14 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

congrats man! when you have some chillins name one terry for me...

5:53 PM

 
Blogger Cheryl said...

Congrats to you both!

Hey, I just had to comment--It seems oddly "coincidental" that your blog is called "My Security Blanket" --Linus!

Really, happy for you both and glad you're in the show with all of us old folks!

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Jenn Sanders said...

Congratulations! I had heard about this about a week or so ago. I am so excited for you guys!

Cheers to a great future!
Loves, Jenn

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home