Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Friday, June 29, 2007

Oden number One!



The NBA draft held few surprises tonight. Portland did the right thing and drafted Greg Oden who should lead us fearlessly back the the glorious days of playoffs, western conference championships, NBA finals, and Championships. Dreaming. Realistically speaking Portland should become familiar with the playoffs again. Looking forward to it!

As far as the Zack Randolph trade goes, there has got to be more to this than is being seen at the moment. I have the feeling of a sick stomach and lost love. Although I was never in love with Zack, I loved Dickau and Jones. And I am all but skeptical of Frye and Francis.

Here's to a trade in the next few weeks!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Dickau and Jones too but was very glad to see Randolph get the boot! Should be exciting to see what happens this next season.

6:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home