Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, July 02, 2007

Good News!!!



Caedmon's Call is announcing the birth of the new album Overdressed on their website. I am stoked for this album, I have heard a few of the wonderful songs that are on this album. One reason for my stokedness is because Andrew Osenga will be back on this album as well as Derek Webb formerly of Caedmon's. I saw these guys in October of '06 and was truly blessed by the band members and their hearts for worship and missions. I look forward to the new album. Check out their website. They have an awesome deal for the new album. If you pre-order the album now, which comes out in late August, they are giving 2 for the price of 12 bucks!!! How rad is that? Go now, pre-order and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home