Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Random happenings in India

This happened a while ago...but should be noted as one of the wierdest things I have ever seen in India to date...


Man walks down the streets of India...I notice the man from my seat inside a nice Air Conditioned vehicle. Typical Indian man...in no hurry...walking down the middle of the road, oblivious to the rest of the world around him...and then I watch in utter fascination at what the man does when he comes upon an old and unhealthy looking cow in the middle of this mans path...the man passes the cow and immediately turns to the hind-quarters of the cow...the man proceeds to bow his head and gently lift the unsuspecting cows tail up from its rear. The man then brushes the cows tail across his face...drops the tail and proceeds along the road as if nothing un-normal had just happened...

I sit in the car and wonder why this man has just put a nasty cows tail covered in poop on his face??? Is this some kind of curse? Some kind of Karma? Some kind of blessing?? I really dont know...but it was rather funny...and disgusting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home