Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, November 09, 2009

Americas Next Top Male Model


I had a dream last night that I was a male model. Me! I was in Americas next top male model contest. Weird right? The crazy thing was, I was actually doing well in the competition. I was crazy, I was real, I was me, I was not into myself, I really didn't think I would make it out of the first round, but round after round I was in the top two contestants. This might have to do with the fact that I was all about me, or into my body or looks. I was into having a good time and making sure everyone around me did too. Anyway, I make it to the final two models. I am standing before the judges with this really good looking dude (yes I just honestly said that) and we are about to find out who wins. The problem is, I don't know who won. My wife woke up and jostled the bed a little, I woke up to. Now I will never know if I was Americas next top male model! I am not sure if I should actually care about that or not.

"Don't laugh at me because I am beautiful, my dreams tell me so!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home