Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

"Could life be any better...


I Submit that it cannot!!"


I am proud to announce that I now have my Dell DJ and my Laptop back. Both of them decided to take a fairly long sebatical from me, but now they are back and ready to give me the service that I require as their humble master!! MUUUAAAHHHHAAA!

It is so great to have music back...the seperation between us was not a good thing...and we have decided (that is music and i) that we belong together.

Now to find some new music...

Anybody got some good suggestions on some new or unheard of music that is surfacing around the world??? (post a comment if ya do)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what I consider good music, probably isn't the same taste as yours - couldn't get into switchfoot at all. Too mellow for me, need more rock!!

Anyway, try Robert Downey Jr - The Futurist you may like it, you may not. Very secular, but oh the poet in you would like the lyrics!! profound man!!

11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home