Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, November 07, 2005

If and Would You (Crystal and Megans song)

If I sang for you a song
Would you understand my words
Or would you misinterpret
All the brilliant metaphors, screaming to be heard
Would you find and know, theres really something there
Would you finally know, theres really something here

Chorus-
No, I can't live without you
You make it easy for me to breathe
No, I can't be without you
In you I am found complete
When your standing here next to me
When your standing here next to me

If I gave to you a rose
Would you see it's petals unfold
Or would you now know
All of the beauty, that you Both hold
Would you smell it everyday, and think of me
Yeah, smell its fragrance, and remember me

Chorus

If I told you a story
Would you listen for your name
Or would you finally believe
In these signs, or does ignorance remain
Would you notice, the connections I see
Would you admit, to the connection between you and me

Chorus

If I told you I love you
Would you keep your distance
Or would you realize
All of thise fear, of your resistance
Would you take my hand, breaking this silence
Oh please take my hand, and break this awful silence

Bridge-
Can I ask you a question?
And know that this is hard
I'm overcoming my fear
And reaching for your heart

Will you love me, like I love you?
And live forever 3x
With me

No I can't live without you
I can't breathe without you
I can't be without you
I'm incomplete without you

Chorus

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Collective "Aahhhhhh" from Megan and Crystal. :) But wait, you can't write a song like that for two girls at once! . . . who do you love more? Megan or I???
hope all is well with you
crystal

7:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm more of a poet with Crystal, and have to say that apart from that collective ahhh you heard from us both. This song touched a part of my heart, that today really needed to be touched. Have had a bad day, and this was something special to have! You are one amazing person, and I sincerely apologise for so much underestimating you when I first met you. You continuely shine Jesus!

I love you very much, and will always be here for you in whatever way I can!

Megs

7:16 AM

 
Blogger Benjamin said...

You know that I can't answer that...not while you two are still in this country!!!

Thanks for the Collective "ahh"

Hopefully it spoke to you two and brightened up your day.

And the song was already written and recorded before You TWO came into the picture last night.

8:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are majorly ....... after that final comment. We had written a song both of us, but OBVIOUSLY it was WRITTEN & RECORDED before YOU came into the picture EVER!! Hee, hee, hee. Will email it to you.

Megan & Crys

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home