Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Gifts

Today I recieved a gift from someone...

I feel humbled that this person would wish to give me a gift. She was only here in India for a couple months. Our friendship was not great. In fact we really spent little time together. But she left this morning to go home...and she left me an encouragement and an awesome gift...

A couple nights ago I was thinking that I would like to purchase a Harmonica...sometime in the future...not anytime soon...but sometime...

Today I opened the package from her (Betka). Inside was a nice Christianese card, but what was written on the card was amazing...

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recsses of their minds, wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerious men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did. " T.E. Lawrence

I don't know about you, but that is a great quote!!

Oh yeah, As i went further into the package I noticed a small box...I opened the box...and inside the box, was none other than a brand new Harmonice!!! How cool is that!!!

God and people never cease to amaze me and bless me at the same time...

Thank you Betka and Friends

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am taking a leadership class and they gave us that quote a few weeks ago to describe good leaders. Interesting you posted it on here too ... I don't think I have heard it before.

4:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home