Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Friday, September 30, 2005

Me and MY guitar...

Yep, that is right! I bought myself a guitar this week...thank you grandma for the birthday money way back in April. (it was just enough)

The goods:
One Givson Jumbo Cut a way, with pickup, and Rosewood original wood. And a one year (Indian) garauntee. Also one really flimsy, but will do for now, guitar bag. Plus about 5 picks, and a nice little booklet on what I might actually be getting close to playing in the chord area.

I am way excited about this...this past week I have written three songs...two I like and one that is kindove a goodbye song...that was just needed for the moment. (goodbye Leanne)

Perhaps I will put a picture of me and my guitar on here one day. As for now...we need to come up with a name for it...any suggestions??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home