Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, January 23, 2006

Constant

What is constant? What is Divine?
What can fill this heart of mine?
What is missing in my life?
What is out there for me to find?

Is it in the sky,is it in the sea
Is out there for me to beleive
Is it in my heart, is it in my soul
is out there forme to behold
Is it in thetunes, is it in the songs
Is it int he poems of the ones who are gone
Is it in the shows, is it in the dance
Is it in the sighs of a lovers romance
Is it in the stars, is it in the moon
Is it in the longing to be loved soon

Who is constant? Who is divine?
Who can fill this heart of mine
Who is missing in my life
Who is outthere for me to find

Who is in the sky, who is in the sea
Who is out there for me to believe
Who is in my heart, who is in my sould
Who is out there for me to behold
Who is in the tunes, who is in the songs
Who is in the poems of the ones who are gone
Who is in the shows, who is in the dance
Who is in the sighs of a lovers romance
Who is in the stars, who is in the moon
Who is in the longing to be loved soon

He is constant. He is divine
He can fill this heart of mine
He was missing in my life
He was out there for me to find

He is in the sky, He is in the sea
He is out there for me to believe
He is in my heart, He is in my soul
He is out there for me to behold
He is in the tunes, He is in the songs
He is in the poems of the ones who are gone
He is in the shows, He is in the dance
He is in the sighs of a lovers romance
He is in the stars, He is in the moon
He is my God, who is missing me too

I've got a little fear, and a lot of awe
Standing in the presence of my God
I'm glad to be here, sitting at His throne
Finally near, not feeling alone

He reached out his hand, called me His son
In a fathers embrace, He welcomes me home 2x

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice.

Me

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home