Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stuck

I'm moving in strange directions now
My mind races and fear is inhaled
Do I really have to make decisions?
Could I really leave this town?

My heart is telling me to dance
Yet the wiser side tells me to weigh
All options could lead to destruction
But no decions offers no chance

Have I come this far to be setback?
To hover in a corner holding dreams inside
Everything I believed now suppressed and quiet
Because I'm tireed of all the flack

There was a time I truly believed
I knew I could do almost anything
And yet my faith in myself is slipping
It has been fading since I was concieved

I'm sure everything will work out perfectly
Right this moment I need to get over me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home