Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, March 06, 2006

Feelings

"I don't belong here and I don't fit in
I'm longing for home with my Lord once again
I don't belong here and I don't fit in
I'm not of this world and I miss you my friend"
-excerpt from "Miss You" by Benjamin Christensen


At the moment the only way to describe how I feel is this: "Take a puzzle (preferably one of those 5,000 piece ones) and then dump all the pieces out on your kitchen table. Then begin to turn all the pieces over brown side facing up. Now try to put that puzzle together."

This describes how I am feeling right now. It is an odd place to be. It is a good place to be. It is a hard place to be. I am trying to be moldable and flexable and teachable all in one...

Lord, my prayer is that you would use me and make me into who you want me to be right now. I know that my journey to your heart and will is only beginning. Continue to work in me and through me and show me the way to you.

Me-

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

To trust is to walk, to make wrong decisions and beseech the almighty “Help my unbelief”. Perhaps that puzzle is not meant to be put together, perhaps it will never be put together. Can you begin to find absolute rest in the turbulence of life? As you begin to trust and smile at the pain, here you will see the gentle smile of the Lord. He will show you His scars and ask to see yours, will you sadly bow your head having taken the easy way or will you rip off your shirt and smile with Him, for your scars are great.
Ben, embrace with passion that which seems the hardest. Grab hold of your heart and scream to the Lord “Hell yeah let’s do it”

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home