Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, February 27, 2006

Klemtu 2006




I am quickly (not really) recovering from my year in India. I actually shouldn't say recovering because really...India is home. I feel connected to it even more so than I feel connected to Beaverton. I miss the cows in the middle of the road. I miss the ACCS staff and students. I miss the Kadwells. I miss...I miss...I miss, I miss it more than anything and cannot wait to be back in India someday. But God is giving me more opportunities to be used by Him and for Him.

I recently recieved an email from a friend of mine at Village. The heading was simply titled "Klemtu". This brought major joy to my day. You see, I have been aching to go back to Klemtu ever since I left the small Island of about 430 people. The email was asking me to join on not just one, but two trips to Klemtu this year. I am majorly stoked about this.

The two trips are May 4-8 and July 29-August 9. I would have different roles on both teams. One would give me a chance to be a part of a kids club. The other would let me staff a group of High School students. This is something I am very passionate about. I want to see Middle school and High school students aware and caring for whats going on in the world around them and also trying to help fight the injustices that are in this world. This would be a great opportunity to begin to see this passion begin to come to fruition.

I would ask that all of you fellow bloggers and readers to be praying for me in these next couple of weeks and months. I do not wish to jump the gun on this. I want the Lord to give me a clear vision for what to do.

Klemtu is on the top left of the map

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home