Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

"Seafarers" and "Cities and Knights"





Last night I buckled. I was tired of not having "Seafarers" and "Cities and Knights" (the additions to Settlers of Catan)in my collection. So I went out and bought the two sets and the expansion packs. I was entirely stoked to play the game last night. Problem was we started so late. And when you put all three games together...it get mucho intensified. I still love these games though...I could play everyday and night.


Wanna play???

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i used to think this game was nerdy- that was before i played. way fun.

5:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, we folded and bought these too. They are expensive though, and not designed very well. These german dudes could have taken a lesson from another popular game... a FREAKING puzzle! Interlocking pieces would have been nice so when your oversized dog bumps the table, the land of Catan is not destroyed.

8:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home