Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, September 05, 2005

Mr President (concerning Katrina)

According to the newsman Mr. President
You control the weather now

According to my friends Mr. President
This is somehow your fault

According to the paper Mr. President
You didn't want to help

According to my country Mr. President
The ball is in your court

According to my opinion Mr. President
You are doing just fine

According to my belief Mr. President
The greatest need is compassion

You are not to blame
God is not to blame
We are not to blame
I am not to blame
NO ONE is to blame
Now let's go deal with this thing...


(there is so much I want to say right now...so much confusion...so much lack of understanding...i guess i might write more on this later...but be pre-warned...i can Offend...and dont mind if i do.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benny,
That is what I love about you though... you say what is on your mind.
I'm sure I know the answer to this, but did you write this?
Nice...
Later, Jenn

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home