Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Odd...Really

The other day I purchased an American DVD...I brought the DVD home...that night I sat down with my water, pillow, and blanket settling in to watch the movie...

A few seconds into the movie i realize that the actor is not speaking English...let me re-mind you this is an american DVD. So at this point I am a little frustrated, but I turn on the English subtitles...

"fine..I will watch an american movie in Hindi with american subtitles..."

So I settle in again...to watch the movie...

At this point I think well this will be a good way to learn some more Hindi...

About Ten minutes later I realize I am not watching a movie in Hine...but in....Russian...


So here I am in India...watching an English movie...in Russian dubbed over...With English subtitles...in India...

Odd Really

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home