Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Busy

July 1st Katy (my sister) and Renjy are married.
July 2nd Road trip to Bellingham, Washington. Friend Mike is married.
July 4th Day at the beach and fireworks as Kaylas
July 8th Klemtu Training (Trip to see a real POW WOW)
July 10th-14th Summer Scream 2006 (middle school camp)
July 14th Ben comes home Summer Scream Champion
July 15th Klemtu Training
July 15th Billy's Bachelor party
July 16th George Verwer speaks at Village (The conversation I had with him was amazing)
July 20-21 Putting new roof on house (this is still going on)
July 20th Billy's dress rehersal dinner
July 21st Billy and Holly are married
July 21st late nite drive to Lake Billy Chanook with Amber and the rest of the college group. (fun times had. major sun burn. Wake and Volleyball Amazing!!!)

Look back through the posts and you will find a few tid bits for all the events.

soon on the plate-

Klemtu July 28th-August 11

Please be praying as I feel underprepared for this trip and at the moment I am about $400 short for this trip. Pray that the team would be willing and able to do what God has in store for us. I am so excited for this trip. God is going to wonderful things. We have an awesome team this year.

-me

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

good to see stuff still going on. i thought you died.

12:03 AM

 
Blogger Maggie said...

Ben, you need to change the link - I've moved to blogspot now! Are you even checking out my blog.

Miss you man! It's been raining here!!

megs

11:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home