Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Friday, August 18, 2006

New Job

I recently got a new job. Quit working at Domino's (killer on the car) and starting working for a friend of mine in construction. I know some of you are going what? Are you serious? Construction? Are you man enough to handle that?

The answer? YES! I think?

It has been a few weeks now and I am loving it. I am tan, get to work outside, and learning new things everyday. The best part is I am doing something new everyday. One day cutting stuff with a wet saw, the next putting a roof on someones house. How cool is that?

I hope to stick with this for a while...I am really loving it.

So now that I have a REAl job tha takes up a lot of my time...the blog will have to wait until I get around to it. Be patient...there are many stories to tell...they will just have to come in slower incraments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Ketah said...

Dude, I just found your blog from a link over at Jenn's blog.

It was fun meeting and working with you the other day. I hope we get to work together more.

Construction is good work, and you get to use POWER TOOLS and NAIL GUNS! YEAH!

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

maybe you can build me a house

3:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home