Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, August 08, 2005

How?

This was rolling around in my head for a few days...some sort of poemature...I don't expct it to make any sense...

How often have my dreams,
Made the front page of my life?
How many fears have been present,
When trying to make decisions?
How often do I ignore,
That which is suffocating me?
How can I feel this empty,
When I know there's fullness to find?
How is it that I am not alone,
In this hollw vacant space?

I know that I am loved
I know that I am missed
I know that I am not on edge
But I don't always feel that way

I know that I am gifted
I know that I am unique
I know that I am making progress
But I don't always look the part

I know that I am pursued
I know that I am free
I know that I am not on my own
But I don't always seem to notice

How do I misdunderstand all these things,
And still keep on living through Grace?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home