Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Monday, December 05, 2005

AWE

Amos 5:8-9

"It is the Lord who created the stars, the Pleiades and Orion. It is He who turns darnkess into morning and day into night. It is He who draws up water from the oceans and pours it down as rain on the land. The Lord is His name! With blinding speed and power He destroys the strong, crushing all their defenses."

Habakkuk 3:2

"I have heard all about you, Lord, and I am filled with awe by the amazing things you have done. In this time of our deep need, begin again to help us, as you did in years gone by. Show us your power to save us. And in your anger, remember your mercy."

2 Comments:

Blogger Babal Gadar said...

Hi dude,

what's up? I am doing well here. Going to Gujarat on 17th of this month for two weeks.

4:43 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great verses! I'm going to have to write those down! :) I listened to your cds. I laughed out loud a couple times. thanks so much. and I don't think I have your email address. . . crazy!
crys

3:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home