Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Friday, December 30, 2005

Journey

1:Psalm 86:1
"Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help."

Zephaniah 3:17
"For the Lord your God has arrived to live among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will rejoice over you with great gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will exult over you by singing a happy song."

Luke 2:14
"Glory to God in the highest heaven, and peace on earth to all whom God favors."

Luke 2:29-32
"Lord, now I can die in peace! As you promised me, I have seen the Savior you have given to all people. He is a light to reveal God to the nations, and He is the glory of your people Israel!"

2 Corinthians 4:6-7
" For God, who said, "Let there be light i the darkness," has made us understand that this light is the brightness of the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. But this precious treasure-this light and power that now shine within us-is held in perishable containers, that is, in our weakbodies. So everyone can see that our glorious power is from God and is not our own."


These quotes were supposed to ring true in the Christmas song posted earlier. I meant to get this out sooner, but this will have to do. There are gaps in this journey...but for the most part it is a good picture of OUR journey with Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home