Thoughts,Songs,Writings,Rants,Encouragements, and Life

Sunday, December 25, 2005

An India Christmas

Snow is falling, half a world away
I’m only 8,000 miles, from that place
The sun is falling, from the big blue sky
While stars sing of a Silent Night

And in this moment, I slip into
A December where dreams do come true
Where hopes and fears are yesteryear
And the grace of God is fiercely clear

When He bent down, and came to our side
To rescue us, from our foolish pride
He arrived as a sinless man
The savior for the sin of man

And I remember, That Holy Night
God gave this world, the gift of life
I’ve not forgotten, the babe in the straw
Who broke the silence, bringing peace for all

I am grateful, for Jesus Christ
So very thankful, He claimed my life
On this evening of family gathering
To celebrate the nigh of our delivering

Though this year you maybe missing me
While you hover round the Christmas tree
I will keep you, close to heart
Even when were so far apart

Merry Christmas from me to you
I’ll be missing you
Merry Christmas to all of you
I’ll be loving you
Because of distance I won’t be home
Do not worry, I feel your love
In sunny-winter, I am warm
Cheers from India, love your son

Merry Christmas from me to you
I’ll be missing you
Merry Christmas to all of you
I’ll be loving you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bud,

Merry Christmas to you too. People always say that the best part of Christmas is giving. Well, you must be having an awesome Christmas then. Thanks for giving of yourself for the cause of the Kingdom.

Love you,

Dad

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home